The plastic drum/barrel for Chemical, Changzhou plastics factory Co., Ltd is Specializing in the production of plastic drums/barrels for packages of chemical. We strictly control the raw materials, production environment and personnel, and the production process is under strict control. The product testing requirements are higher than national standards. Facing the new situation and tendency, Changzhou plastics adheres to the core values of “normative, green, innovative and leading” and strives to build the excellent brand of plastic hollow packaging industry.
The company has strong technical strength, rich production experience, advanced production equipment, with self-developed production capacity, the company can manufacture a variety of products according to customer’s different needs.
|Brand||Article No.||Volume(L)||Dimensions（L×W×H）(mm)||Perfusion caliber(mm)||Raw Material||Production Process||Color|
|Yuan Hang||5L||5||184×120×298||23||HDPE||one-piece blow molding||Natural/Blue/Customer designated|
|Yuan Hang||6L-33||6||235×135×290||46||HDPE||one-piece blow molding||Natural/Blue/Customer designated|
|Yuan Hang||10L-32||10||222×184×322||46||HDPE||one-piece blow molding||Natural/Blue/Customer designated|
|Yuan Hang||10L-33||10||230×200×280||36||HDPE||one-piece blow molding||Natural/Blue/Customer designated|
|Yuan Hang||13L||13||230×200×330||36||HDPE||one-piece blow molding||Natural/Blue/Customer designated|
Properties of the plastic drum
(1) Washing resistance, wear resistance and long life;
(2) Weather resistance, heat resistance and sunlight resistance;
(3) Good compatibility or processability with the substrates;
(4) Safe and harmless to health, with no pollution to the environment;
(5) Qualified brand new material products, uniform wall thickness, non-toxic, tasteless, acid-resistant, alkali-resistant, corrosion-resistant, good anti-swelling and sealing performance, anti-impact and strong practicability.
(1) Complete qualifications and trustworthy;
(2) Exquisite workmanship: Advanced one-piece molding technology ensures product toughness;
(3) Quality assurance: Strict process control to ensure the product's acid and alkali resistance and drop and compression resistance;
(4) Strict material selection: Strictly control the quality of raw materials, use food-grade HDPE, and add no harmful substances;
(5) Reasonable distribution of wall thickness;
(6) The drum mouth is smooth and the workmanship is meticulous;
(7) Clean production environment reflects our professionalism;
(8) High-quality and experienced R&D team;
(9) Complete quality control and testing system.
(1) Infrared spectrum identification: it should be consistent with the reference spectrum;
(2) Density identification: the density of the bucket is within the specified range of value;
(3) The sealing test is qualified;
(4) Drop test: ＜ 50L, drop height 1.2m, bucket does not break.
≥ 50L, drop height 1.0m, bucket does not break.
Drop continuously from 1.2m, with any side of the drum to the ground, no damage, no cover falling off.
(5) Seal test: the nominal volume of water is injected, place flatwise for 24 hours without leakage;
(6) stacking test: with the ambient temperature at 40℃, stacking load specified weight, stacked for 28 days, no collapse and bottom distortion occurs ;
(1) Drug packing certificate-registration certificate for pharmaceutical packing materials and containers of the people's republic of china;
(2) Food QS certificate-national production license for industrial products (plastic containers for food);
(3) Dangerous packing certificate-quality license for exporting dangerous goods packing containers;
(4) With UN Approval.
1. Unfilled liquids shall be tested for at least 6 months.
2. Do not contain substances that react with the drum or severely weaken the drum.
3. The temperature of filling liquid should not be higher than 60℃. The screw lid shall be screwed after filling liquid is cooled to normal temperature, with a torque of 25N • m ~ 30N • m being appropriate.
4. Before tightening the lid, check whether the sealing ring is installed in place and whether it falls off. When screwing the lid, aim at thread teeth to avoid leakage at drum mouth caused by slipping thread after wrong thread.
5. Liquid containing gas should adopt a closed lid of exhaust and tighten as required.
6. When the drum is filled with liquid, there must be enough space capacity.
7. When stacking drums, the internal liquid should be cooled to room temperature before proceeding stack.
8. Avoid dropping during transportation and use, and avoid collision with hard sharp objects.
9. Drums should be stored in a clean, dry, well-ventilated, flat floor warehouse, and the storage temperature of the drums is ≤40℃.
10. The storage life of the drum is 2 years from the production date.
11. The inner container should be packed in a suitable outer packaging. The outer packaging must not have any protruding parts that will scratch the inner container.
Address: No. 23 Longhui Road, South District, Wujin High-tech Development Zone, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China